The PSM 1000 Personal Monitor System consists of a networkable, dual channel transmitter and two diversity bodypack receivers for an unprecedented combination of audio and RF performance.
Touring-Grade Design and Performance
- Twin-antenna diversity bodypack receivers with advanced digital signal processing technology dramatically improve signal reception and increase range
- Full-rack, dual-channel wireless transmitter in an all-metal chassis provides touring-grade performance
- Networked control via Ethernet connection vastly simplifies setup for high channel counts and enables remote control via Wireless Workbench software
- Internal power supply with IEC in/out ports enables easy power chaining in the rack
- CueMode allows monitoring of different stage mixes and storing of up to 20 separate channels on one bodypack for quick and easy reference
- MixMode® technology combines two separate audio channels for simultaneous listening in both ears, or transmit two independent IFB program feeds
- Compatibility with PSM® 900 receivers (in the same frequency range) facilitates streamlined inventory management for rental and touring needs.
Robust RF Performance and Networked Control
- Up to 80 MHz tuning bandwidth provides flexibility in today’s crowded and unpredictable RF environments
- Exceptional transmitter linearity vastly reduces frequency intermodulation and allows up to 39 compatible channels per frequency range
- Precision front-end RF filtering significantly reduces RF interference for a cleaner, stronger RF signal, fewer dropouts, and fewer audible artifacts
- Automatic RF gain control prevents signal distortion due to RF overload before it can affect performance
- Networked frequency coordination simplifies setup for high channel counts.