The Sennheiser 2000 series IEM systems are ever popular and for good reason. Proven reliability, coupled with great audio quality and rugged construction make this system a first choice for professional IEM users.
Rugged, reliable, and flexible – in short: professional. With 2000 series IEM, you can choose from 26 frequency banks with up to 32 channels. The channels can be user-programmed six of the frequency banks. Three switchable RF output powers (10, 30, and 50 mW – additionally 100 mW in the US version) provide greatest artistic and technical freedom.
- Rugged 19″ all-metal transmitter housing with integrated power supply unit
- Robust bodypack receiver with adaptive diversity reception
- Up to 3000 frequencies in up to 75 MHz switching bandwidth
- 20 fixed frequency banks with up to 32 compatible presets
- 6 banks each with up to 32 tunable channels
- Frequency setting in 25 kHz steps
- 5-band graphic EQ adjusts the sound within the transmission path
- Switchable RF output power for versatile use
- Enhanced audio frequency response in bass range
- Receivers can be configured from the transmitter menu