The Sennheiser 2000 series IEM systems are ever popular and for good reason. Proven reliability, coupled with great audio quality and rugged construction make this system a first choice for professional IEM users.
Rugged, reliable, and flexible – in short: professional. With 2000 series IEM, you can choose from 26 frequency banks with up to 32 channels. The channels can be user-programmed six of the frequency banks. Three switchable RF output powers (10, 30, and 50 mW – additionally 100 mW in the US version) provide greatest artistic and technical freedom.
- Rugged 19″ all-metal transmitter housing with integrated power supply unit
- Robust bodypack receiver with adaptive diversity reception
- Up to 3000 frequencies in up to 75 MHz switching bandwidth
- 20 fixed frequency banks with up to 32 compatible presets
- 6 banks each with up to 32 tunable channels
- Frequency setting in 25 kHz steps
- 5-band graphic EQ adjusts the sound within the transmission path
- Switchable RF output power for versatile use
- Enhanced audio frequency response in bass range
- Receivers can be configured from the transmitter menu
The 2000 IEM systems are supported by a number of antenna combiner and remote antenna options.
The A 5000-CP passive antenna provides an optimum solution for both transmitting and receiving RF signals throughout the UHF spectrum. Installations have demonstrated that the circular polarization of this antenna minimizes variations in signal strength and almost eliminates multipath problems, a primary cause dropouts. The gain of this antenna over the entire UHF band is superior to common `off the shelf’ antennas.
For a hire quotation or more information please contact us on 020 8150 3398 or email@example.com